The name's Hope. If you read my blog, you'll know EXACTLY how I feel. I always post things that I think are beautiful, true, and relevant to my life. It's simple. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know; I'm an open book and I'm very easy to talk to. I will always answer any questions about myself or if anyone needs advice. Thank you followers. ♥
• Increased natural lubrication (which makes it better for both people)
• Higher sex drive
• Higher sensitivity, meaning sex can be more pleasurable
• Sex on your period can shorten it’s duration.
The uterus sheds it’s lining by using muscle spasms, orgasms create more muscle spasms, meaning the uterus will push the blood out faster.
• Orgasms get rid of cramps
• The endorphins sex release can get rid of the “bad moods” periods bring on
• Researchers have associated sex during menstruation with decreased endometriosis, as well as with several other health benefits including a long life; absence of heart disease, stroke, and breast cancer; healthy immunity; regulating the menstural cycle; pain managment; and improved quality of life.
To make it less messy
• You’ll have noticed you don’t bleed in the bath/shower, so have shower sex
• Avoid positions that gravity won’t be in your favour with. (I.e being on top)
• Towels. Black/dark ones will help you feel less self conscious about the mess.
And laying on one will help keep the bed clean.
If he’s still being a little bitch, remind him about how you have to put his sweaty dick in your mouth and his balls near your face, and you don’t complain.